Go therefore

Thursday, March 6, 2014

THE NEW SANCTUARY (Part 3)

THE NEW SANCTUARY (PART 3)
THE NUMBER 5 
(6/3/14)

Honestly it did not even occur to me that the number 5 becomes so significant to us at Word of Life Church. It was only this morning that as I was finding out what date is the first service in April in the new sanctuary would be..then it hit me..5/4/14. 

It was God's move that made us switch our Sunday service to a Saturday 5 PM service. Who knew God would use number 5 as a marker of His grace ! How to reach 7?..when God leads us further in His will and way. Word of Life is to be an altar of prayer here for all nations.

It was lastyear, God spoke to me that we must not look at the natural and think spiritual things cannot be done. Spiritual things are overcomed in the spirit thru faith. It was the story of David and Goliath..the 5 rocks he had when he faced Goliath and all his brothers. God will pour His grace upon us to over come as we journey with Him in His will.

Someone asked me when do we need to have everything done..don't know why then..but I insisted by April before Easter. He asked..can it be done?..I said yes and that was when the tenancy has yet to be signed, and renovations has not even begun. I'm writing this in believe in God's ability not mine. I don't know anything..nor am smart enough to tell God what to do..I rather God be God not me. I don't want to build a Church that offends Him continually. So many ministries today tell God how to do stuff, how to make things happen..WHo is God? JEsuslah..not you and not me.

One thing is forsure..many are affected by their surrounding and situations. For me and my wife, God has taught us that doesn't matter the circumstances and situations..YOU, Edwin..worship me first and through it all. God is building quality to house the quantity.

So there...our first service at the newly prepared sanctuary, the dedication service will be on the 5th of April 2014,   at Number 5 & 5A, Jalan Indah 8/13, Taman Bukit Indah, Johor Bahru. Our service time is 5PM.---5 5 5---GOD'S GRACE...Indeed is the year of God's amazing grace!

CHECK OUT PART 1 HERE.

Stay Blessed
Luv
Edwin Koh Boon Leng
6/3/14

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Him was Life and the Life was the Light of Man

  What does it mean that Jesus was the light of man? I asked God yesterday (21/1/21).  There is only 2 points to interpret Scripture as fou...

YOU NEED JESUS