Go therefore

Thursday, March 6, 2014

THE NEW SANCTUARY (PART 2)

THE NEW SANCTUARY (PART 2)
THE AGREEMENT  

I've never felt so battered and bruised so much and so frequently. Not sure if it was passions overflowing but I knew in taking this new facility up, the enemy just does not like it. Its not about the facility alone...cos buildings alone does not please God..its the people in the building that when respond to God in praise and faith, that is what pleases God. 

For some of my leaders, this was a 1 year try out. If it fails we go back upwards. For me, however its not a 1 year try out and certainly God won't fail. We will fail if we respond not in faith..At the end of the day, we are not God...only God is God..Only He knows what He wants us to have this new facility when our population size is not mega. So I felt we should not approach this by using our wisdom, our methods, our programs. But we give God space to work ! Let God be God..we learn from Him to be man ! That's why whenever we come to God we Praise, Worship and Pray..why?..it reminds us who HE IS..and how frail and weak we are without HIM !

How dare we tell God how He should do things and when to do it...No wonder many give-up because they think God is their foreign maid to serve them at every whim and fancy.

God has certainly given to the Church the means to carry out all He needs to do through us..All we need to do is walk with Him and seek His purpose and not our agendas. 

God spoke to me one thing and I am thankful for the leaders around us..He said they are there to help us and protect us from harm. And we need to have faith...FAITH WORKS !

So amazingly, time came to search for a contractor. God put in my mind our brother in Christ called Frankie Chan. But I did not say anything. God then told my wife about this contractor. I knew this is the one God wants. The day God reminded us of him, we had no means to contact him. Thank God though for facebook !!! Found him!!! The day Frankie responded to us, he just came back from oversea trip !!! See How God WORKS !

and then the Sound System. God reminded me of Gecko Audio Technologies and my dear brother Daniel Foo in Malacca. I was wondering if he is expensive?..But my conversations with him has never been tiring but inspiring indeed. He is offering us a very special subsidised offer that when I heard it ..I was pleasantly surprised. He is wanting to equip our new sanctuary with the best simple system at a cost to him and an offer to us. WOW !

Praise God !!!

Best thing of all I ask God is for souls ! I am praying for 100 families this year and to breakthrough to 30 over by end of March.. The best confirmation we are doing the right thing and WOL is effective in God's kingdom is growth !..2 New families may be joining us this weekend as we speak !

This story is developing as we speak. I will share more in the following postings ..and surely photos too.

CHECK OUT PART 3 HERE.

All Glory To JESUS

God Bless
6/3/14
Edwin Koh Boon Leng.


No comments:

Post a Comment

In Him was Life and the Life was the Light of Man

  What does it mean that Jesus was the light of man? I asked God yesterday (21/1/21).  There is only 2 points to interpret Scripture as fou...

YOU NEED JESUS