Go therefore

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Kuey Teow Kia @ Taman Tasek, Johor Bahru

Kuey Teow Kia @ Taman Tasek, JB



 This Kuey Teow Kia (baby kuey teow?) is what I never liked growing up. I love the other three stalls in this 4 stall food under a tree setting. 

The first stall and this kuey teow kia stall have been here since late 80s. They started working from push carts but today they have these more comfortable lots under the same trees.

Coming here to eat the kuey teow kia you know you are in for yummy and wallet friendly eats. We had usually order our favourites like small intestines, pig stomach (my favorite),lean meat, taiwanese sausages and eggs. As you can tell these are not cholesterol friendly so one reason I don't come eat here much nowadays. But when I do, I must eat them with the usually scrumptious condiments of their chilli sauce mix with thick black soy sauce.

The kuey teow is the thinner kind and the broth it comes in is fragrant and tasty. You know what, you can't tell you are eating innards because I think they really take care to prepare the food well. Its really a must try. Some people say in the past people ate this because last time people where got money they say..But now got money or no money, people also eat because its yummy. 

You can try it at Taman Tasek, Johor Bahru except on Sundays-Mondays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Him was Life and the Life was the Light of Man

  What does it mean that Jesus was the light of man? I asked God yesterday (21/1/21).  There is only 2 points to interpret Scripture as fou...

YOU NEED JESUS