Go therefore

Thursday, March 17, 2011

TSUNAMI

 Tsunami 2006
Way back in August 2006, when I was closing the metal gate of our newly rented premise for our Church, I was electrocuted. To cut the long story short, there was a power leakage that infact short circuited and damanged electrical appliances of our neighbor above our shop. It broke my left shoulder blade. I knew I would have died but somehow, I believe till today God intervened. 


Anyways, my thoughts immediately that following week was where to have church services after this as we decided to return to that shop was dangerous. The owner could not give us a guarantee that the problem was rectified properly. So in much pain and difficulty...the thought of giving-up the Church work did cross my mind as we were facing some difficult challenges up to this point too.


It was when one afternoon that I was praying and seeking God for a word, that was when He drop the word TSUNAMI into my spirit. I asked God what He meant. Suddenly it was like a quick lesson on what a Tsunami is. In the natural Tsunami brings untold destruction wherever it hits and untold lost of lives. It was not a good things.


But God then said, the Tsunami He is going to bring will not bring destruction..but it will bring GOOD change and LASTING change. With that word I believed, God was talking about the Church work we were doing is going to see GOOD growth. So we continued. In fact I shared that revelation with our members in the service at Tropical Inn ..the service we did immediately after the electrocution.


This week after the Japan Earthquake and Tsunami...I remembered that word God gave me. When I was on Facebook this week...I read a blog update by this Evangelist - Shyju Matthew..it intrigued me because of this Title - Holy Spirit Tsunami. When I read it, I got the shock of my life.


Word for word, it was literally what God said to me in 2006 !!! ..Then I tot it was a word for our church work..but over the past weeks..with visiting Pastors coming to our church..I believe that word is not just for us..but it is what God is going to do..A final REVIVAL HARVEST of souls before the end time events unfold ? ..but all I know is, with every new generation...GOd always does something awesome ..so that that generation WILL HEAR the GOSPEL.


I believe Word of Life Church, JB (our church)..is going to be a strong end time ministry. And I believe it will not just be a local ministry but an international one. And I believe and know, just like all other God's works today, the Tsunami that God is going to bring soon will be a great move of GOd thru the workings of the Holy Spirit for all of God's body.


So exciting to be living in the end times..where truth that was foretold..is unveiled for the final time.


Check out Pastor Shyju Matthew's article.


Luv
Edwin Koh
17/3/11

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Pastor,
    Having read this post, I am beginning to understand your journey....
    It is a journey that every Christian should be travelling.....the best way to travel this path is by holding on to the hands of God and we will not be lost...
    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shyju Matthews is a good speaker, He comes to Msia quite often. check his daily postings on fb.

    ReplyDelete

In Him was Life and the Life was the Light of Man

  What does it mean that Jesus was the light of man? I asked God yesterday (21/1/21).  There is only 2 points to interpret Scripture as fou...

YOU NEED JESUS