Go therefore

Saturday, March 19, 2011

He is God, I'm not.

HE IS GOD, I AM NOT
10Let be and be still, and know (recognize and understand)
 that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations! 
I will be exalted in the earth! (Ps 46:10)

In this season of prayer and fasting for me, God is doing delivering me from self. I suppose so many times in wanting to make things happen, I've taken things into my own hands. I do pray and pray alot, but one thing I have often failed to do...that is to let Jesus be God.

When we play God or try to bear the burdens of life, we try to be God. You see we are in the flesh and weak in corruption. When we try to bear things on our own, we end up messing things up. Because we are not meant to do those things and neither do we have the power to make things happen !  God never created man to bear life. God created man to walk with Him. When man learn to walk with God, they must learn to let God go before Him. Many times we go ahead or are left behind because we want to be in CONTROL.

We fear being taken out of our comfort zones or fear and manipulating of others. Instead of empowering and loving people, we repress and destroy lives and relationships  by our effort to control - to be God. God does not control, He loves. 

Jesus never forced anybody to love Him. He loved them. He was always with the rejected like the tax collectors, forgiving the unworthy. Fellowshipping with Zaccheus. Loving us. He always was with people. How He succeeded ? He loved His Father first. Jesus is who we must be. Its because He love His father, He came to us. Because of His Father's love in Him, He loved us. He always helps people to the point they are so helped they can walk in freedom !

I've learnt to trust Him more. 

Just yesterday (18/3/11), I needed RM1,595.00 to pay for our Church renovations. Till this point, God has brought a Pastor and her husband across our path. They have given so much to lift this church up. We always think it takes many to do much..I've learnt one thing from this couple, all it takes is God !

So my wife and I prayed hard. God's presence was so strong when we were praying yesterday. God prayed through me saying we don't have to borrow and that He will provide. We will have our miracle. By evening the miracle came RM1,000.00 from this Pastor and her husband. They've already gave us RM600.00 last Sunday to do the metal gate for our Church. Now we decided to put the two together and pay off the renovations. God did this in one day !

The lesson I've learnt is..cast your cares on Him because He cares for you..once cast already..then rest ..Because God will see us through. 

Awesome ! Praise Jesus !

Luv 
Edwin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Him was Life and the Life was the Light of Man

  What does it mean that Jesus was the light of man? I asked God yesterday (21/1/21).  There is only 2 points to interpret Scripture as fou...

YOU NEED JESUS