Go therefore

Monday, June 20, 2016

SPEAK FAITH, PROPHECY HIS REVELATION INTO YOUR LIVES !

SPEAK FAITH, PROPHECY HIS REVELATION INTO YOUR LIVES

20/6/16-Malachi 3:10

I have never lacked in every junction of life. Everytime when I needed more or a miracle of provision be it a home, a car, money, health etc...He has and will always see us through. He is indeed faithful...all the time too good to someone like me.

However I misunderstood the way He provided. I declared for awhile, while in the ordinary daily routine, God provides just enough to get through each day. He holds the abundance for those needed moments. I do still face challenges. Certain things I like to do, places I like to go, I still have to think twice, thrice before I can ever do anything else. Most of the time, this worry keeps me stationary.

This morning, suddenly God just dropped His word from Malachi 3:10 into my spirit, especially the last parts of it "that there will not be room enough". Suddenly I realised I misunderstood God. God wants to provide and will provide till we are overflowed by His abundance. He is our freedom. We should not be held by prisons of fear and mis-truths.

When I got up to speak it out into my life, God dropped another. Psalms 23:1-6, especially the part "surely goodness and mercy will follow us..."So I realised God was dealing with me in this area to bless us and lift us to a new level of His goodness. 

You see, Tithing has always been a good indicator of the health of our faith. If you have to dig into some obscure websites to tell you not to tithe or you have an attitude about tithing, then you are robbing yourself of life !. If we withheld 10% and many people do...only 10%..it is an indicator our faith is not in God but its being imprisoned.

Tithe until faith recovers...tithe until you see God's goodness restored. 

God wants to bless you not because you tithe...but because you are rooted back into God as your life, abundance life giver.

God Bless.

Luv Edwin Koh B.L.
20/6/16

1 comment:

  1. Amen. Couldn't agree more with what you discovered and wrote. Prophesy and live in His abundance. I believe that underlining the truth in Malachi 3:10 and Psalm 23:1-6 is 'believe and obedience to the Word of God.

    ReplyDelete

In Him was Life and the Life was the Light of Man

  What does it mean that Jesus was the light of man? I asked God yesterday (21/1/21).  There is only 2 points to interpret Scripture as fou...

YOU NEED JESUS