Go therefore

Thursday, June 16, 2016

Father's Day 2016

We CALL HIM ABBA-(16/6/16)

Romans 8:15

Usually I will ask God teach me what He wants me to share during service. So Father's Day
is just around the corner so the same. 

Being a dad, somethings do help me understand and relate better. You see life is all about experiences and memories. The good and the bad all add up to life. Some get it worse than others. 

As a dad, sometimes I feel dads are not appreciated as much as dads should be. Especially the ones that choose to be around and overcome all of life for their love ones. That is surely not easy to love, lead, comfort and provide. Some do it well, others try the best they can. 

For me I can never imagine being a husband and dad and pastor without God in my life. Without His input, presence and word, its impossible. However I suppose most dads if asked how they liked to be appreciated, many can tell you stories of being given pairs of socks, handkerchiefs, taken out for meals and all. 

However recently, a neighbour taught me a lesson that often than not we fail to do and that which is so important and something that Dads even Daddy God gets less off. What is that?

To be acknowledged.

With God, we just need to be presence, obedient and faithful . With our earthly dads, to acknowledge their presence thats all.

That's all...Happy Father's Day 2016 to all DADS OUT THERE !

Luv Edwin Koh B.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Him was Life and the Life was the Light of Man

  What does it mean that Jesus was the light of man? I asked God yesterday (21/1/21).  There is only 2 points to interpret Scripture as fou...

YOU NEED JESUS