Go therefore

Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Heart Today - What Burdens me today.


My Heart Today - What Burdens me today.

I realised this just recently. always ask God, why people just don't seem to break through...When He revealed how much He loved me..it dawn on me that people just don't know His love...They have been taught to love God..but not about receiving His love. Its amazing to just let God be God..That's why GOd lead us to start this Church..although small in numbers..but honestly it is Jesus that is doing the building...and most importantly touching and refreshing lives.

I still remember the 2 dreams He gave me a long long time ago..the first dream is about hell and how the devil is having a fun time torturing and tormenting people even people alive today..and the second dream was how worn out and tired people are ..even Christians. My wife and I gave-up everything to obey Jesus..to help people discover His love for them..we always believe when people start praying and waiting on God on their own for their own call..Jesus takes over..no need to demand people come to Church or prayer meeting etc..when they know HIs grace and love for them..they will come..That's why we don't force people about offering and tithes..eventhough we teach it..I always tell people..when you know..you will do what is right. Anyways tithing is not about right to do or wrong to do. Just like in Christ..its all about walking with Him and letting Him move through us to impact others too.

Word of Life will always be a house of prayer for ALL nations. And we will always move out of the way so that the Holy Spirit can reveal Jesus to everyone.

However, I feel God is moving us or maybe expanding our influence. It may not just be Word of Life..that's why I felt led to start "Edwin Koh B.L. Ministries". I want to do more to touch others for Christ.

Jesus loved Caroline and me. That's why I know He loves you too. I want to tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Him was Life and the Life was the Light of Man

  What does it mean that Jesus was the light of man? I asked God yesterday (21/1/21).  There is only 2 points to interpret Scripture as fou...

YOU NEED JESUS