Go therefore

Monday, July 4, 2011

Money No Have, Money bo liao ?

MONEY NO HAVE, MONEY BO LIAO ?

Stop playing God was the most important message ever preached at Word of Life this year. The root to all evil is man trying to be god (Rom 1:28-). Forgetting about God and thinking he is able to "create". So sorry mate, creating is not in our power..that power belongs to God. When we step back and allow God to be God, then you can experience the power of salvation in Christ.

I love meditating on Scripture. Isaac dug up wells in the valley of gerar..gerar means ruminant..to meditate.  My favourite scriptures that I commit to memory is Gen 12:1-3 (God's Covenant with Abram), Psalms 23 (the Lord is my Shepherd), Isaiah 60 and 61...John 10:10- God came to bless us and bless us abundantly..and John 20:29..blessed are those that have not seen but yet believe in Jesus.! The Word bless is the greek makarios it means to be well-off. It means to have all things for together for our good..it means to be happier than before..Who is ever happy with problems sitting in our thoughts every day ? I am not ! Psalms 68 tells us God will bring those that are bound into prosperity..It also tells us God has prep-up benefits (blessings) each day for us ! God's thoughts itself towards us are good thoughts ! Best of all, I call the Supreme Christ, the Supreme GOd..Daddy !

I see many people struggle be it in ministry,business or life itself when they need more and need to be self-sufficient. God never created man to be self-sufficient in himself. God created man to be in HIs Kingdom. Only when Man are born again through the word and Filled and led by the Holy Spirit only then they enter into the Kingdom of God where there is flowing eternal abundance for you ! true riches (See Isaiah 55).

The mistake people make.."Lets see what I need to do to get more and to have more". Without a relationship with God, many will become "god". Many will make the mistake or taking their eyes of the real and true provider. This is where Churches lose anointing. This is where Christians step into the plans of the enemy and bondage.

Recently, my wife and I were so messed up with our finances. Suddenly, God's providence just ceased when it was just trickling in the past. We have chosen to live a "crazy" life by faith. Meaning we don't have salary slips. Sometimes it has been tough and challenging especially when having kids..wanting to love them and give them things...we need money ! Even now, with expansion plans for a church of 9 adults and 11 children. The church is at a size where I know who tithes and who does not ! haha

After settling utilities bills and rental..sometimes we only have enough just to buy sweets hehe..How to live a life on just RM20 per week ? At this point we have not been able to even maintain the rental of our church premise. Yet we are moved in our hearts to move out and have a house before end of July and a van for the church plus a expanding Church. I keep asking God, 9 Adults plus 11 children..why expand ? He tells, me when I obey..I will discover ! True. When I shared it with our prayer group, they too said it is time to expand. After that God begin to show me His plans. Ok we are going along..now finances ? !!!!

Lord provide !!!! In the past I've entertain many thoughts like ordinary people..to get a job, to invest, to do whatever to have MORE MONEY !!! But everytime, God shoots them down..every thing I did to make more money for church (very noble isn't it ? hahah ...not with God)..It made nothing ! I baked cupcakes ..all I got back was RM10.00 hahaha the amount I put in to buy the ingredients ! hahaha

This past 2 weeks..I had enough !I want my breakthrough. So the only way I know how..on my knees ! Every hour, I dedicated 10-15 minutes to pray. God thought me to trust Him. In trusting Him, He made me know He will do it His way..only then can He be glorified ! Ok ..I'm all in for it ! Not easy K..when you have nothing to hold on to in the natural...but I found my faith growing growing growing ! Radical prayer ...haha more like desperate prayers !

SUddenly last Thursday (30 June)..God told me that our journey in tribulations is over ! We have stood with our faith intact and our love for Christ growing..actually His love for me never ending !..My mother In- Law told Caroline on Saturday, then God told her the best He has for us is right ahead of us.  Can you believe it ! God open doors for me to preach at a fellowship in KLIUC in August and Singapore too in September !

On Friday night (1 July)..God told me that money is coming in !..True event..the next day, my sister in-law gave to Caroline RM300.00. On Sunday in Church we collected the best offering ever RM400 plus !!! After taking our guest speaker out to lunch..we were left with RM200 plus..He declined the love offering. Still not enough to pay our rental outstanding..plus my own needs are still staring me in the face..BE GONE IN JESUS NAME !

All I know was after Church on Sunday, I kept praying..God told me the night before and that day itself turn your praying to praising !..So for the whole day, I kept praising GOd...I walk by faith each step by faith...For the Lord is my tower ...wow wow wow !!!

On Monday first time ever, Rev June Yuen from Faith Methodist msg me on facebook. She told me that her church is going to support us with RM500/month until the end of 2011. WOW WOW WOW !!!!!!!! I was tearing in joy when I saw the message ! 

I believe more is coming ! Jesus is my more than enough !

Why all this happened ? Because God showed me His kingdom. That is the message I must preach and will preached..but He showed me, when I take up my cross, it is not to struggle..but to take up our crosses of victory..as we give up our dead works and destiny to pick up the life giving power of God for our lives ! Christ in me the hope of glory ! When we put our hands on the plow to win the lost, God knows our heart is in the right place. ! He will bless !!! So turn your "work" into platforms to share Christ ! I agree with Christ and yield to the King of the Kingdom to declare His decree to be part of His purpose 100%.

Hahahahahahahaha ! I'm Rejoicing ! ..so from here on we need a new house, a new van and soo much more...

Go forward, and while doing that..let God lead ..Keep your eyes on Him !

You can trust in Jesus man !

Luv Edwin

Isaiah 55:1-10

 1 “Ho! Everyone who thirsts,
      Come to the waters;
      And you who have no money,
      Come, buy and eat.
      Yes, come, buy wine and milk
      Without money and without price.
       2 Why do you spend money for what is not bread,
      And your wages for what does not satisfy?
      Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good,
      And let your soul delight itself in abundance.
       3 Incline your ear, and come to Me.
      Hear, and your soul shall live;
      And I will make an everlasting covenant with you—
      The sure mercies of David.
       4 Indeed I have given him as a witness to the people,
      A leader and commander for the people.
       5 Surely you shall call a nation you do not know,
      And nations who do not know you shall run to you,
      Because of the LORD your God,
      And the Holy One of Israel;
      For He has glorified you.”
       6 Seek the LORD while He may be found,
      Call upon Him while He is near.
       7 Let the wicked forsake his way,
      And the unrighteous man his thoughts;
      Let him return to the LORD,
      And He will have mercy on him;
      And to our God,
      For He will abundantly pardon.
       8 “ For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
      Nor are your ways My ways,” says the LORD.
       9 “ For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
      So are My ways higher than your ways,
      And My thoughts than your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Him was Life and the Life was the Light of Man

  What does it mean that Jesus was the light of man? I asked God yesterday (21/1/21).  There is only 2 points to interpret Scripture as fou...

YOU NEED JESUS