Go therefore

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It is not for us !

It's Not for Us! 
 
And Jesus said to her, “Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more.” (John 8:11)

This passage has been quoted over and over again whenever people are in the mood to judge or be judged by others !. If you have never sin, you can cast the first stone.

The person of interest is of course someone that society knows is there but will not want to be associated with. She was a prostitute...someone who sells her soul to earn a living. To a certain extend all of the have go so far in our own interest or with the need to make ends meet, we neglect all other parts of our lives...from our marriages, to our children, to our parents, and most important of all God !

The Bible tells us in Zechariah 3, and in Revelation 12, the Devil is the master of lies and the accuser of people. He stands before God every minute telling God how we have failed Him and maybe just like Jonah, satan tells God, we are all deserving of nothing but God's judgment and condemnation.

In John 8, who could judge this prostitute, in life, who could judge and condemn us ? The answer is NO ONE ! not even the devil because by the Blood of Christ, the devil is a condemned being and destined for eternity in hell. Your friends and family, cannot condemn you eventhough they try...but they can't.

Only one could - His name is Jesus Christ. He is supreme..He is God ! He is the banner the standard of all life ! He could have judged that person...but did He ?..HE DID NOT ! Instead the rule of love conquers...He forgave her and gave her ONE more chance this time with His acceptance to go forward !

What a powerful revelation ! God could and by His Holy right to judge and condemn us for eternity. But He did not. He chose to forgive you, give you His Son as His assuarance and His Spirit as the Power to overcome !

Accept His gift of love and forgiveness today. He is giving you the opportunity now to believe in His gift of Salvation...ie..to accept Jesus Christ into Your life. Now how can you do that ?

1. Ask Him into your life.

2. Pray this prayer out loud.

Dear Heavenly Father. I come to You just as I am. Forgive me and take away all my sins. I ask for Jesus Christ to come into my life and help me to live this life. Live this life for You and your purpose in me. I surrender to you and receive Your love for me. You are my Lord and my God forever more. In Jesus' name I pray....Amen

3. If you prayed this prayer, would you like to leave a comment or e-mail me edkoh1976@gmail.com as a witness to say you did this.

4. Next step, is to find a good Church to be part of.

Luv
Edwin Koh

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Him was Life and the Life was the Light of Man

  What does it mean that Jesus was the light of man? I asked God yesterday (21/1/21).  There is only 2 points to interpret Scripture as fou...

YOU NEED JESUS